2. As have the yellow squash. I have lots of that too. The cucumbers will be next. No tomatoes yet, but they are finally flowering.
3. This is me with the Kindergarten class at the Day School. As Chaplin, I roll in for Morning Prayer. At the end of chapel, the kids read me a book. At their rising up ceremony, they had a special song, (You've Got A Friend In Me) and a big collage of all of them reading to me. The teacher we have for these kids is really good. They all read at a second grade level or higher already.
4. For Mothers Day the Girl Child and I went to the Houston Dynamo game. It was a lovely evening.
5. Every Easter, after the lillies in the church start to wilt, they give them away. I have taken the left overs every year and planted them in my side yard. They all began to open this week.
6. The school year is winding down and my summer is winding up. The last Wednesday meeting was this week. The last Sunday gathering is this weekend. The last Moms is Monday. Then I will have 2 weeks to prep for the Summer of Heroes.
7. The AC repair man came today. Even though the thermostat is set on 75, the house feels so cool. Everything is relative. My job tomorrow is washing the coils of the unit outside. According to the expert this will help my electric bill. Consider it done.
8. Urs scored another goal tonight in soccer, I brought popular snacks, and all is right in the house tonight. Amen.